Saturday 18 April 2015

April TUSAL Update

It's time for TUSAL and stitchy pie update.

Here is picture of my ORT jar, which is now richer in colors  :)


I had a relaxing weekend with ample time to do everything that includes doing nothing ;)

I'm happy to say that I have managed to stitch 893 crosses since 15th April which is a lot for me. My target is to complete my current WIP by next GG post and am thinking of joining one more SAL.

DH & I are big movie buffs which can sometime means a movie a day. This weekend we watched two movies and I particularly liked 'Amazing Grace'.If you haven't seen this movie, I recommend watching it. Its a tale of a great human being William Wilberforce who worked hard his whole life for a making world a better place.

That's it for today...

Goodnight my friends

P.S. Mrs. K hasn't recieved my card yet :(

2 comments:

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...