Wednesday 15 August 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL August Update

Hello Friends,

It's that time of the month when we show what gifts we have been working on or/and what crafty gifts we have received. If you don't know what I'm talking about , check Jo's blog for more info. This is a easy SAL where you have choice to stitch any designer, color or pattern, just that it should be a gift for someone or gift from someone.

Thank you all for the comments on my last post and ideas on how to get my stitchy bug back. Thankfully I have found the bug and I'm trying to stitch a little each day. My job has become stressful and I have joined gym after office to work on my weight , so I have very few hours at home when I can pick up the needle. Anyways I'm still happy to stitch for few mins every day.

I have been working on magazine cover kits which I will save for my Smalls SAL post. 

Let me show the latest picture of the gift I'm making for my mom's 60th birthday. I have stitched on it for 6 days since my last GG post.

Not sure if any progress is visible.


Progress on 31st May
Progress as of today
Fabulous Florals 
Designed by : Claire Comerford
Pattern source : The World Of Cross Stitching Magazine, Issue 245

Nothing else to show today, its bed time and I will sign off now.

Hope everyone is having a good time in summer and keeping safe during the heat.


10 comments:

  1. I can see lots of progress in your gift for your mum - you have filled in some of the flowers :) It looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. So glad that your stitching bug is back. The design for your Mum is looking lovely, you seemed to have made plenty of progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good progress on your stitching, Mini. Glad to see that you are back on the track with your stitching:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Mini! So glad to see your stitching bug is back! And yes, there is definitely a difference ..... I could see the flowers have become darker and more complete. It’s coming along nicely! I’ve really enjoyed the magazine gifts I’ve stitched this year so I look forward to seeing which ones you’ve done for your “smalls” ..... and that’s a SAL I hadn’t thought to join before!
    Sorry to hear about work, and hope the gym helps with the weight!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love the design you stitch for your mom's birthday. And you made some great progress on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see the the flowers are fuller! Your mom's gift is coming along nicely~ It's good to have your stitching bug back. It seems like the cover kits are great for Smalls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a lovely gift you are making for your mother! So happy you found your stitchy bug again!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can definitely see progress! I love the colors in it :) Glad you got your stitchy bug back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's getting there beautifully!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty design, such delicate and lovely colouring of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...