Sunday 13 September 2020

Let the People Choose-September Update

Hello Friends,

First Saturday of the month I join Jo for The People's Choice SAL . Jo takes a poll for people to choose a topic for the month and the participants then post about stitchy projects related to that topic.

This month's topic is Geometric.I love Geometric patterns, though I actually don't stitch as many as I would like.
The project I'm most proud of , under this theme is this Fractal I stitched back in 2014. I was a beginner then, still I didn't get intimidated by the number of colors (90) in it.


This was a freebie from Cross Stitch Collectibles.
Another geometric project I stitched pre-blogging days as a beginner is this freebie from About.com.
The geometric shape I love most is Heart. I have stitched a few small ones ,you must have seen them before many times on my blog.




Hope you like what I have shared here.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! And all fully finished! You are on the ball :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love that Fractal design, very hypnotic! I quite agree about the difficulty too, if no-one tells you something is difficult, you just get on with it! It was the same with my Needlepoint design I showed for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely designs, I am so fond of hearts.
    Have a lovely week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your geometric finish are so pretty--especially love the Fractal design and the vibrant colors you used. Hope you are having a good month so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great collection of stitching, it's amazing how many geometric designs there are

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stitching! That fractal is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...