Friday 3 April 2020

Be Well and Stitch

Hello Friends,
I hope you are safe and keeping busy in this worrisome time. It is indeed scary whats happening in the world. My country is under lock down till 14th April , husband and I are following the instructions given by the Govt. to keep safe unlike many stupid people in my country who just don't care.
Anyways , I wanted to cheer you (and myself) up by sharing my latest finish.
Bee Well By Autumn Lane Stitchery
I'm sure you are all aware of the freebies designers in cross stitch community have been offering under the hashtag #bewellandstitch. It is so generous of them to take time out to design something for helping the community in this tough time.

I have always wanted to join and stitch something for such wonderful causes like the stitches for Australia , unfortunately I wasn't able to do it either due to bad postal system(when living in Kuwait), laziness and/or finding out about the the cause a little too late.
However, I'm happy this time I could join. I have saved all the designs being offered under the hashtag on Instagram.
Sharing links for few I like in the caption:
Picture credit :Silver Creek Samplers
Picture Credit: JBW designs 
Picture credit : SewMuch2Luv
Bee Well by The Blackberry Rabbit

You can follow the hashtag  #bewellandstitch on Instagram and Facebook to find more designs.

I hope these links help you a bit to take your mind off .

Take care friends.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely designs, our designers have been very generous with some great charts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching Mini!
    Stay safe and keep well my friend!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is such a sweet little stitch! We are on lockdown until May 11 here. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely charts being released for us.
    Your finish is so pretty, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful finish and lovely designs. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching, and thanks for sharing the designs. Keep safe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an adorable stitch. Do you follow their FlossTube channel? I really like the way they interact with each other. I also love hearing about Aaron's design process. Even though I thought his name was Erin because of the way Cassandra pronounces it!
    Nice idea to have a list of all the freebies too. Or free-bees!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bee is adorable! Thanks for sharing the hashtag and links, I found a few lovely patterns I'd like to stitch myself. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, here it is! It looks fantastic, I love your finish!
    Thanks for sharing the others, there are so many out there to choose from. So very generous of the designers to share them.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...