Tuesday 21 April 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL April 2020 update

Hello Friends,
It's that time of the month when we show what gifts we have been working on or/and what crafty gifts we have received. If you don't know what I'm talking about , check Jo's blog for more info. This is an easy SAL where you have a choice to stitch any designer, color or pattern, just that it should be a gift for someone or gift from someone.
I have finished two projects that come under gift category.
First is a late birthday gift for my husband.
This is a design by Jan Eaton published by Tom Pudding Designs, a freebie which can be found here.
The empty space is where a cat charm will be added once the lockdown is over and I order it .
Second finish is a ornament I stitched to join the hashtag #bewellandstitch . As the design is a freebie from designer Autumn Lane Stitchery, I'm considering it as a gift.

I forgot to share in my last GG post that Immediate Media Co offered many of their magazines free last month.
I was able to download The World Of Cross Stitching Feb 2020, Cross Stitch Crazy Mar 2020 and Cross Stitch Gold Jan 2020 for free on my i-phone.
Do you keep any eye for such offers or don't care about magazines?

Also, I forgot to share that I was able to locate my missing Lizzie Kate pattern which I declared missing in my Feb post here. What a relief !

In life update, the virus is spreading like a fire here in India and we are doing everything to be safe. We have local laws where we can't get out of our building more than once a week.It is stressful but thank god for house chores, hobbies and Netflix , which help in keeping mind off.

I hope you are safe and healthy.


7 comments:

  1. I posted yesterday for the first time in quite awhile. :) I like both your cross-stitch projects. Can imagine just how difficult it is to keep things under control in India. So many people who definitely rely on being out and about for their livelihoods. I do hope these crazy times will settle at least by June. Thankfully I don't mind being home and have plenty of things to keep me busy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gift you stitched for your husband! It must have been fun to stitch all the different colored cats :) Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. I love that bee pillow. Adorable. Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The cats are so cute, a great present. I like the Bee design too. I have been compiling a list of the special designs, there are a lot.
    I do hope you can keep safe and well at home, it's such a worry for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bee pillow is so pretty, a great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear the virus is spreading so quickly! Glad you are busy at home--thank goodness for our hobbies... Love your little bee and the pretty card you stitched for your husband! Take care now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finishing work! I love your little be-well pillow. Hope you're keeping safe and your situation will improve soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...