Thursday 24 December 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL December 2020 update

Hello Friends,

It's that time of the month(I know I know, its late to say that) when we show what gifts we have been working on or/and what crafty gifts we have received. If you don't know what I'm talking about , check Jo's blog for more info. This is an easy SAL where you have a choice to stitch any designer, color or pattern, just that it should be a gift for someone or gift from someone.

Not much stitching happening these days, that's the reason I'm not posting here. Wonder if anybody even noticed my absence?
Clare sent me photograph of the fully finished flower I stitched for her Church Christmas tree . How very kind of her to remember to send pics to the contributors!
She finished it beautifully in a flat fold ornament, you can read about her tree here.
Another gift which was stitched in 2018 but was used now is this ornament I gifted to my penpal for her birthday today.
This was a cover kit from The World of Cross Stitching Magazine and was received in an exchange with Kerry, who no longer blogs.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

7 comments:

  1. Your flower for Clare looks beautiful, and what a pretty finish from Clare!
    The cover kit is very sweet too, love the way you finished it.
    I haven’t joined in much this year either Mini. I’m still stitching but it can’t have been gifts!
    Happy Christmas my friend! πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŠπŸ§‘♥️
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of you the other day. Hope you are doing well. Beautiful ornaments! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked how I finished the flower, thank you for sharing it and showing the designer. I hope you saw the video of past trees in church.

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas πŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a look at her post. She received so many pretty stitched flowers. And when seen all together with their finished look, they are really beautiful. A nice project to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute flowers! Hope your stitchy bug will return soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mini: They are both beautiful finish's.
    Have a beautiful day

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking part in GG in December. I missed you! But I've missed everyone as I haven't had much time for blog reading.
    Love the flower you stitched for Clare, the tree was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...