Sunday 3 February 2019

Let the people choose-February-Hearts

Hello Friends,

Today I join Jo for another SAL she is hosting called THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE SAL. You can read about it on her blog.


I didn't see a sign up page for this SAL, however I'm tempted to join for some of the themes, so I will post whenever I can shoe horn on the selected theme.

The theme for February is Hearts..what a surprise đŸ˜€. I'm always attracted towards designs with hearts and unknowingly have stitched a few.
Pattern source: Cross Stitch Crazy, Issue 217

Annee Du Lapin
Pattern source: Gazette94


Pattern name :Roses in heart by Vervaco

Floral Sachet
Cover kit by 
The World of Cross Stitching Magazine ,Christmas 2008

Heart Biscornu
Designer: Faby Reilly

Baby Love Motif stitched on a pouch
Pattern from The World of Cross Stitching ,Issue no 245,Sept 2016



I have even knitted hearts...!!!

I haven't included the ones I stitched in 2018 as you saw then recently.

Do you have a favorite amongst these? let me know in comments.

Hope you have a love filled February and your heart is full of hope and happiness.

15 comments:

  1. I rather like the Roses in Heart piece but your tiny knit one is really awesome too! You've really done several heart pieces. I can only think of two off the top of my head that I've done, eep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Ann Du Lapping design the most and also the Biscornu as it gives a great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I haven't done a sign-up page as people seem to dip in and out each month. But there will always be a list in my sidebar of forthcoming themes and the link-up post each month.

    My favourite of all your lovely hearts must be the Gazette 94, I love her designs and have stitched quite a few myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful hearts, Mini! Especially love the Gazzette 94 heart!
    I have only stitched one teeny cross stitch heart but I’ve made a few heart pincushions of varying sizes!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice hearts! My favorite is the blue Gazette 94.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely selection of heart stitching, the Rose in Heart is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the ones that now belong to me. :) The stitched one is hanging in my hallway and the knitted heart sits in my bedroom. I love hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So hard to pick a favorite. I went back through the pictures a few times and I love them all. But since I just finished my first biscornu last weekend I think I will have to go with your biscornu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic hearts. I love the small knitted one. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb collection of little hearts, lovely stitching

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have stitched the floral sachet too and loved it. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have stitch quite a few, they look great. I think I like Roses in Heart the best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely hearts! I especially like the green one with the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely hearts Mini, my favourite has to be the Gazette 94.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hearts are beautiful. I see we have one the sameđŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...