Tuesday 28 July 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL July 2020 update

Hello Friends,
A very late post for the SAL due to absence of stitching Mojo.

It's that time of the month when we show what gifts we have been working on or/and what crafty gifts we have received. If you don't know what I'm talking about , check Jo's blog for more info. This is an easy SAL where you have a choice to stitch any designer, color or pattern, just that it should be a gift for someone or gift from someone.

Like my post, my gift is a late baby gift/sampler for my best friend's daughter who just turned 3.
Sweetet Feet
Maria Diaz
CrossStitcher Magazine, Issued 209
I didn't want to stitch a traditional birth sampler , so I selected this Maria Diaz design and added name and date to it.
This is my first time stitching something depicting human body part ..it was interesting to see how different shades grew into a shape.
I haven't been stitching at all this month, though I have spent some time on my other hobby of snailmailing. I have started another gift for a baby..actually a kid now, hope to show the finished project in next GG post.
That's it from my side..Happy stitching and stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet sampler, I love the baby feet together, so cute.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! It’s gorgeous Mini, I’m sure they will love it!
    I think my Mojo has gone too, tee hee! Trying to decide what to stitch next and I’m afraid it will probably be another mask.
    Keep safe and well!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely birth sampler Mini, always a very welcome gift. I have a belated one to stitch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love those little baby feet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! Such a sweet gift for a birth sampler :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great birth sampler! I hope your stitching goes well this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a lovely sampler - and nice to do one that is a little different from 'traditional' ones! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, baby feet are the only kind of feet I like! This it such a sweet piece, I'm sure they love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...