Monday 19 November 2018

IHSW November Check-in

Hello dear friends,

It's time to show what I stitched for International Hermit & Stitch weekend . If you don't know what  IHSW is, its a SAL which was started by Joysze at Random Ramblings .Here is how she describes it "International Hermit and Stitch Weekend takes place every 3rd full weekend of each month, from Friday till Sunday. In our very busy and hectic lives, IHSW is a chance for us to squirrel some time away for ourselves and "Hermit and Stitch." It is a time set aside to take care of us and our love for stitching."



As I shared in my last post, Kuwait experienced rains in last two weeks. Schools,colleges and offices were closed down for precautionary reasons. I got a extra half day off on Wednesday and full day holiday on Thursday. Well , who doesn't enjoy a long weekend even if its for safety reasons.

On Wednesday, I finished my Diwali piece. Thursday morning was spent in making some Christmas cards, decorating envelopes and organizing my paper crafts stash.
I started a small project for an upcoming exchange in night. Well I could have finished it during the long weekend, but...

Anyways here is how it looked like after the last day of weekend


Here's how it looks after putting in some time yesterday
Not much left to stitch, hopefully a finish today?

I'm sure you can guess what it it.

I had my regular craft meeting on Saturday. The weather is finally good here, we are able to sit outside and enjoy coffee on balconies.

Thank you all for the comments showing your concern about my well being during the rains. We haven't experienced any rains since past Wednesday, the roads are open now and life is back to normal.

Thursday is again a holiday , so another long weekend . Let's see what I stitch -a WIP or a new start.

That's it for IHSW...keep smiling my friends.

6 comments:

  1. Those are just the cutest Christmas cards!! I might steal that idea and make some of my own :) Your stitching is looks great too! Can't wait to see it finished!! Is it a snowman by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Christmas cards! Is that using washi tape? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely craftwork you've been enjoying

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pretty cards. I had better get working on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Christmas cards are great, so effective!
    Don't forget to link up for GG before the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy weather-related days off! Ours are usually ice related over rain though. Your Christmas cards are super cute. Your little penguin is cute too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...