Friday 21 June 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL June 2019 update

Hello Friends,

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my last post.I'm glad you liked the pictures of my new city.

I know I'm late ....It's that time of the month when we show what gifts we have been working on or/and what crafty gifts we have received. If you don't know what I'm talking about , check Jo's blog for more info. This is a easy SAL where you have choice to stitch any designer, color or pattern, just that it should be a gift for someone or gift from someone.
I have been working on baby gifts as my penpal recently gave birth to a baby girl. After thinking hard what wold be appropriate and quick gifts, I made these:


Will be made into a card
Design :Durene Jones

Bib
Pattern name :Hearts for Ruthie
Pattern source : Ravelry
I also finished this scarf which was started in Feb 2018. The yarn was a gift from my husband.


Drop stitch scarf
Pattern source : Ravelry

This is a very quick post, though I would have liked to write about the challeneges I faced in making in the bib.

I will try to be back for IHSW report, till then happy crafting.


13 comments:

  1. Hay ylu finished the card.... Wow it looks beautiful.
    Closeup photo (2nd) of scarf is a great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you friend on her new baby. You made two beautiful gifts.
    A lovely scarf, it does look very soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finishes! AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finishes mini. Scarf is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
    Cute baby gifts and a wonderful lacy scarf. Sorry to hear the bib gave you issues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bib! So sweet! And the baby stitch goes perfect with it! Your husband knows how to pick out pretty yarn :) And you did a marvelous job on the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet finishes, Mini!! Love those beautiful colors in the yarn from your husband, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The baby stitch and bib turned out great! I really like the texture of moss/seed stitch but I ~haaaate~ knitting it. Your scarf is beautiful! That yarn is such a pretty color and pooled so nice in that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great baby projects, and I do love the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely gift ideas for the new baby and I do like that pretty knitted scarf,

    ReplyDelete
  11. All lovely finishes, the colours in the scarf are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finishes, Mini!
    I do love that cross stitch card, and the bib goes so well with it!
    Love your scarf too, it’s lovely wool and pretty colours and a very nice stitch!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...