Saturday 31 August 2019

Summer Postcard Blog Hop

Hello Friends,

Welcome to the Summer Postcard Blog Hop hosted by Jo at  http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com. The theme this year is "International". Well cross stitching blogging community is quite international with bloggers from North America, Europe and Asia. Our gracious host let us use of our imagination for the interpretation of theme and here is the postcard I received.


This postcard was sent by Jocondine who blogs at http://jocondine.blogspot.com/  .

The message is:

No question of French bread (baguette) this time but you can keep your beret on your head for Japanese cuisine!
Love
Jocondine 

Such beautiful stitching but I must confess that I haven't tried Japanese cuisine yet.

I hope you are having a lovely summer with family and friends .

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japanese food is great - you really should try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Happy to hear from you Mini! I haven't been blogging at all lately! My old laptop isn't compatible with much anymore so I can't get pictures on my blog :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Japanese food. I don't enjoy using chop sticks though. Beautiful stitching. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet pair! I like using chopsticks, they definitely get you to eat slowly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in the Summer Postcard Blog Hop this year. I enjoyed the international flavour although I too have not tried Japanese food. I like Chinese food though, or what passes for Chinese in England!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to be late commenting.....I haven’t been blogging much this summer.
    Lovely stitching. No, I don’t think I’ve eaten Japanese food either, but I do eat Chinese occasionally.
    Hope you’ve had a good summer.
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...