Friday 19 July 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL July 2019 update

Hello Friends,

I know I'm late ....It's that time of the month when we show what gifts we have been working on or/and what crafty gifts we have received. If you don't know what I'm talking about , check Jo's blog for more info. This is a easy SAL where you have choice to stitch any designer, color or pattern, just that it should be a gift for someone or gift from someone.

First is the giveaway prize I received from Rosey .
I don't have much to show you this month, I think my stitching bug is dead 😭.I'm worried and sad that I'm unable to pick my needle with all the time on my hands.I decided to not take a full time job when I moved to India so as to focus more on my hobbies but nothing of this sort is happening. Ladies, what should I do, I feel so lost.

Anyways I started this project to use leftover yarn given by my mom, the pattern is called Memory blanket.


Nothing else to share ...I'm sad that I'm not crafting .
No crafting during IHSW as I’m traveling to visit my husband’s college friend in neighboring state.
I will try to visit your blogs once I’m back.
Have a good weekend.






12 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
    But what a shame about your crafting bug! I prescribe a dose of 10-a-Day. Pick a small project and make 10 stitches each day, straight after breakfast to get it over with.
    Report back next GG and let me know how you get on! If you do it every day you will have 300 stitches which better than zero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice knitting, sometimes a lack of inspiration can come sadly. Maybe you need to discover some new DIY techniques, watch some funny tutos to find the joy of making something and visit friend's blogs of course. Amicalement xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blanket looks very pretty.
    A very small project so you get a quick finish is often a good start after a short time away from stitching I find. Hope you are soon back with needle in hand,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your memory blanket is looking lovely, such a good way to use up odds and ends of yarn. Don´t worry about your stitching mojo, it will come back, just have a look around at other blogs to be inspired or at your stitching magazines - My mojo slacks off a bit in the summer as one is out and about more, but I try to put a few stitches in any project on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blanket is so pretty and cozy looking! Don't worry about your stitchy bug. It will turn up eventually :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you find the stitching bug again soon. Love the many colors in your blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blanket is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new blanket is lovely...I have a few plans to use up leftovers, but haven't quite gotten to them yet.
    I'm so sorry to hear about your crafting bug, but I agree with Jo - maybe if you just try and do a little bit every day, even if you don't feel like it, you'll start enjoying it again after a while!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pattern you won. It will lovely. I am not a cat person but the design is nice. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pattern you won from Rosey.
    Your blanket looks very nice!
    Sorry to hear you’ve lost your mojo, but I’m sure it will come back. Like Sheryl said just look at what others are making and I’m sure something will come to you.
    Or maybe just enjoy your free time and relax! Tee hee!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe, you received an adorable chart from Rosey! Maybe that will get you interested again?
    I like your blanket so far, it's fun when there are so many beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope that things get easier and your knitting looks fantastic! Good luck finding that stitchy motivation.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...