Monday 7 October 2019

Let the people choose-October-Cats

Hello Friends,

Today I join Jo for another SAL which she is hosting called THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE SAL. You can read about it on her blog.


The theme for October is Cats.  A theme many of us like, apparently cats are popular pet amongst  crafters.

I have stitched two cat designs, both were gifted to cat owners.
Stitched in 2015
NeedleMagic Inc. pattern

Stitched in 2019
Durene Jones' pattern
A few of cat patterns in my stash
CrossStitcher, Issue 317



Free Pattern from Michaela Learner at Cross Stitching Guild

Freebie from Durene Jones 
Durene Jones has many other cat freebies on her facebook page. Another popular designer with cat patterns is Margaret Sherry.

The post would be incomplete without a picture of my cat, Twitch, who is the sweetest cat on earth.
Purring off now..have a good week friends.

9 comments:

  1. Twitch is so sweet! Great cat patterns and stitched gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly where those stitched gifts have gone. One is hanging in the doorway to my kitchen and one is in Bneid Al Gar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love the two stitched pictures, especially the colours in the Durene Jones.
    Thanks for sharing your real cat too, he is adorable. I love black cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching Mini! And great patterns too!
    Ooooh! Twitch looks sooo cute! Give him/her a cuddle from me!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Twitch is so gorgeous! Lots of lovey designs. The cat playing with the bees reminds me of my old cat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stitched cats are lovely, but Twitch is even cuter of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a cat person but these are some lovely patterns. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...