Friday 28 September 2018

Smalls SAL September Check-in


Hello Friends,

Its last friday of the month , time to show what smalls we stitched during the month. I'm participating first time in Smalls SAL this year hosted by Heather. I decided to join this SAL as I usually stitch birthday cards or exchange pieces throughout the year and this gives me an additional chance to blog.

My craft group will be participating and selling stuff to raise money for charity in a monthly bazaar organized by a local art studio.
I stitched these simple cards , quick and easy to make , to be sold in the bazaar tomorrow.


It was a set of 6 ready to stitch cards , one of which I changed to a birthday card and sent to my snail mail friend in Japan.



I'm hoping the bazaar attracts good audience , please check Kuwait Crafters on Instagram to see the beautiful creations which will be showcased in the bazaar .

I can't believe that we are in the last quarter of the year. Its time to check the wishlist which was made in the start of the year and see where I stand.

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my last blog post , I appreciate them. Also I see have a new follower, though I can't tell who. If you are reading this,thanks for following .

11 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! 'Ready-to-stitch' means are you selling a kit ? Good luck to you and your fellow crafters for the bazaar sale. Hope you all generate lots of money for the charity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are lovely. I hope your efforts were rewarded by the success of your charity fundraising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards!! I really like the Hello ones :) Good luck with your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you raise lots of money with your lovely cards.
    The black background ones really make the stitching pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing how quickly 2018 is passing by, isn't it, Mini? I love your cards and I'm sure they will be quick sellers at the bazaar!

    Wishing you a very happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are very pretty Mini! I hope they sold well, and that you made lots of money at the bazaar for the charity!
    Happy October, hope it’s a stitchy one!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! I hope your bazaar went well x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the little Hello cards! The colors are a lot of fun. Hopefully the bazaar went well and the charity benefited from it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely cards. I am sure they will be very popular. Hope you raised lots of money and had fun doing it too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! I love the 3 color hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...