Monday 1 June 2020

How did I do for "Stitch every 'Day' in 'May' "

Hello Friends,
May month has come to an end, I hope 'Maynia' in the cross stitch world has settled down. I have enjoyed looking at the various versions of Maynia . I hope you enjoyed whatever version you followed, after all its about enjoyment right?
My personal goal was to Stitch every 'Day' in 'May'. I'm very happy to report that I was able to stitch/craft on 29 days out of 31 days of the month. I'm realising that setting this personal goal helps me come out of my comfort zone(read laziness) .
My main focus was to make some progress on my oldest WIP, Indian Peacock by Dimensions.I added 3711 stitches, full and half, to the project and the progress is clearly visible.
Before and After
I started and finished a small project for our anniversary which I showed in my last post.
I also knitted these bookmarks from left over yarn , such a quick project.
A new craft learnt and key ring made.

I think I will try to stitch every day in June as well as the lock down has extended my part of the country. My city is the worst hit in the world and numbers are rising by thousands every day. Its a scary situation, thank God for our crafts to keep us sane.
Hope you are safe and staying home wherever you are.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that your covid numbers are rising so quickly! That must be very, very scary--so glad you have things to keep your happy at home. Great job on your stitching--and I love your creative bookmarks, too! Hope June is a better month for India ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry your numbers are rising, they are started going down last month here in Minnesota.
    I am so loving your bookmarks, and the new craft macrame, what a beautiful piece you did.
    Your Home pillow with buttons is lovely I so love buttons.
    The Peacock is stunning.
    Yes thankfully for our crafts we are not going nuts.
    Stay Healthy

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those feather bookmarks!! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of pretty things, well done on completing 29 days for the month of crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your peacock project! It feels so good to get some noticeable progress done, doesn't it?! Hope your family stays safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did so well in May, wonderful progress on your Peacock. I love those feather bookmarks, very clever.
    Our numbers are very bad too, more than the whole of Europe added together. Yet our Government insists on lifting lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a great stitching month in May! I love the knitted bookmarks.
    Things are opening up here, but we're still taking it on the slow side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your Covid numbers. I didn't realize India was that bad off :(
    Your stitching looks great, though. Working on it every day for a month made a lot of difference!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...