Monday 8 June 2020

Let the People Choose-June Update

Hello Friends,
First Saturday of the month I join Jo for The People's Choice SAL . Jo takes a poll for people to choose a topic for the month and the participants then post about stitchy projects related to that topic.


This month's topic is Dragonflies.Now, who doesn't love dragonflies...such  pretty colorful creatures.
I have stitched a dragonfly only once for a biscornu swap.


The pattern is a freebie from Stitch Happy blog. She has more dragonfly patterns which can be found under the label.
I don't think I have any dragonfly patterns in my stash, however I have saved this free pattern  a few years back.
Its a freebie which can be found here .
That's it from my side for this topic, now to check what others have posted for this SAL.

8 comments:

  1. Dragonflies are so delicate, your biscornu is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the recipient of your biscornu was delighted with your pretty stitched gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't biscornus a fun thing to stitch! Yours is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dragonflies on this great biscornu. Hope I'll made one one day. Thanks for the link. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this momth. I love that biscornu. I still haven't stitched one myself. I should put it on next year's list!
    The freebie design is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely biscornu, I haven´t seen this pattern before, really like the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Biscornu, thank-you for the link.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet biscornu finish and thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...