Friday 25 May 2018

Smalls SAL May Check-in

Hello Friends,

Its last friday of the month , time to show what smalls we stitched during the month. I'm participating first time in Smalls SAL this year hosted by Heather. I decided to join this SAL as I usually stitch birthday cards or exchange pieces throughout the year and this gives me an additional chance to blog.

I didn't stitch any new Smalls this month however I have smalls that were made in past and not shown here on the blog. These tiny gifts were given to my new friend who is an avid traveller . 

Luggage Tag
Stitched in 2016
A luggage tag made from my own imagination.I tried getting fancy pictures with props and maps 😀
Tea Toter
Knitted -Dec 2017
Pattern by Julie Tarsha
This tiny purse can be used to keep tea bags or a coin purse and takes an hour or so to make.

I kitted up a new small yesterday but couldn't start it because of severe headache . Will try and show it for next Smalls post.

That's it for today ,have a good weekend friends.

8 comments:

  1. Sweet little smalls! Hope your headache is gone today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your fancy jet tag picture with all the maps and props haha! I'm finding it fun to set up stuff like that for pictures. The little coin purse is cute too. I think I need to make something like that to clip on my purse for my Aldi's quarter. Hope the headache passed quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture with the props!
    Nice tea tote! In the past I have used teeny tins for toting my tea bags around but having seen yours, I definitely need to stitch one to take with me when I go to my handicraft classes.
    Hope your headache has gone now!
    Hugs, Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute smalls!:) Nice set-up for the photo-op too ;)
    I used to add props to take pics few years ago. Now I only make efforts to try different angles. Getting a picture and posting itself is a big deal for me these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very useful Smalls. The coin purse is pretty and sounds quick to make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That luggage tag is a great gift for a devoted traveller. And such a little darling tea bag tote. So nice and useful, both your smalls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, some very lovely smalls. And very useful too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice smalls and I love the setting for the photo. I rarely take the time to make a nice display for mine!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, it's me!!

Hello Blog world, Its been two years since I posted on this blog, not sure if anyone follows me now.  Its a new year, best time to start /re...